A Global Gathering is an international street market designed to run at significant scale to attract large numbers of visitors. Currently Global Gatherings are booked for Cardiff and Harrogate for 2018 so far, with negotiations underway for sites in Bristol, Manchester and Liverpool.
Global Gathering Features
Each Global gathering has the following elements
- Street Restaurant section comprising hot food and salads – including savoury and sweet foods which can be eaten in a serviced seating area;
- Dedicated bar and drinks zone;
- Themed zones for specialist food and drink sellers, including cheeses; chilli and spices; and wine and spirits;
- International Delicatessens selling national specialities: French; Italian; Spanish; Portuguese;
- Home and Garden section;
- Craft and Gifts section.
Event and Site Services
Because of the scale and numbers likely to attend, these events require additional site services:
- walking litter pickers to ensure site is clean;
- serviced eating areas: ensuring tables are kept clean and ready for reuse;
- temporary lavatories;
- overnight security;
- dedicated Press Officer to send out press releases and updates
For the 2019 season our newly-built entertainment stage will be present at all our Global Gathering events as a venue for show kitchens in the daytime and music and entertainment in the early evening.