What documents do I need to have to trade at an MM Event or Market?

Required Documents

Our Registration System requires you to upload some legally-required documents without which you cannot trade.

Please have the following documents to hand for uploading:

  • Public Liability Insurance Certificate: Required from all traders.
  • Marketing Photo of Stall: Required from all traders we use this to promote the event and your stalls attendance.
  • Photo ID (Passport or Driving License recommended): Required from all traders. (this is for right to work purposes)

If you are a hot food trader or use electricity or gas we will require some additional documents:

Please have the following additional documents to hand for uploading:

  • Stall Risk Assessment available in the event documents or you can use your own.
  • PAT Test Certificate all electrical appliances should be tested lights strings do not count as a appliance.
  • Gas Safety Certificate any LPG equipment needs yearly testing.

contact us

Send us an email using this form and we'll get right back to you!


©2020 MM Events Group Ltd, 6 Gordon Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 4HL, United Kingdom;

Registered in England and Wales with Limited Liability; Company Registered Number:  09354968; All Rights Reserved.

Get information on new markets and themes:

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?