If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, contact us.
Why do we use the term “Better, Safer Events”?
MM Events Group has developed the Better, Safer Events programme over the last year to provide a complete event planning and management structure delivering busy, popular events on the solid foundation of safe operations.
All MM Events use the program and all traders are registered with us for full tracking review and accountability.
Whatever the event, the same foundation is the same but adapted to meet the needs of the specific event, from small markets to our larger international markets and food and drink festivals.
I am staging an event – what are the advantages of having MM Events organise my markets?
Whether your event is a massive festival or a smaller community event MM Events can remove the uncertainty and risks of Market Management by recruiting traders from or massive trader database and organising markets on your behalf.
Getting MM Events to run your markets on your event offers the following advantages:
- Guaranteed revenue from site rental – we will make an offer or will tender to run markets for your event;
- Professional Market Management on-site 24/7;
- No requirement to hire-in market infrastructure including stalls or power generation as MM Events will supply it;
- Fully vetted Top-quality traders recruited to match your event from our database of professional traders to a specification agreed in advance;
- Full compliance and verification of all trader and market event documentation;
- Liaison and cooperation with local Licensing, Public Protection, Trading Standards and Environmental Health Officers;
- No requirements for additional Market Insurance;
- Guaranteed professionalism and cooperation from the moment you appoint us to the time we clear the site and after.
- Prompt payment of invoices on terms agreed.
Can an event be held on grass or in a park?
It depends. We will normally only commit to working on grass in the height of summer because of the risk of damage to the surface or it becoming unworkable.
In summer some events work successfully on grass (or partly on grass, partly on hard standing).
Parks are suitable for some events, particularly in the summer months, but it depends on their location and the amount of natural footfall they have. Parks and events on grass often work if they are already being used for another substantial event.
Suggest a location or event if you have one in mind and we will consider it and come back to you within 1-2 business days.